Our Visions and Values
We want to transform education for the better, raising aspirations in our diverse communities, increasing knowledge and developing the skills our children and young people need to make their lives rewarding and successful.
Our schools will be the first choice for parents because we provide a safe, nurturing environment, excellent academic standards, a rich curriculum, first class support and a wealth of opportunities to learn and grow.
We seek for every one of our students and members of staff to enjoy coming to our schools and for all of us to try our very best in everything we do.
We help everybody gain the knowledge, skills and habits that can lead to a happy and successful life, both now and in the future.
We summarise this mission as: “Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best”.
We believe that helping people feel valued increases the chances of them achieving their personal best, which is the highest standard we can expect anybody to achieve.
Our pupils should:
- Discover the interests and talents that will help them be successful now and in the future;
- Never stop learning about themselves and the world around them.
Our staff should:
- Continuously seek and test out best practice, always seeking to improve the education and support we can offer all our pupils.
We all should:
- Try our best in every activity and keep trying until we cannot reasonably do any more;
- Accept responsibility for our actions and efforts;
- Provide moral leadership and act when we can change something for the better.
We all should:
- Respect and care about ourselves, our environment, our future and our personal wellbeing;
- Care about the wellbeing of others;
- Live by the shared values that are necessary for a healthy community;
- Provide a safe and caring environment for learning and work;
- Be respectful of different cultures, beliefs or personal characteristics.
Our strategic objectives
Our children & young people
Our people (workforce)
Our parents and community
Our environment & resources